Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Last bit of Information

In today’s blog I am going to go back over the things that I went over in the meeting with Sara, and I will talk about some of the information she gave me. First, let’s go over some of the fees at the RSC. For a full-time student, it is free for a RSC membership. If a full-time student’s family wishes to have a one year membership it will cost them about 180 dollars. If they wish to have a membership for just one semester, they would have to pay 70 dollars. If you are a faculty member, a one year membership is $140, and for a semester it’s $65. Faculty members can have a family membership for a single year for $330 and $140 for one semester. Now let me explain the locker costs at the RSC. For a half locker, it will cost you $43.75 per year and $18.75 per semester. For a one year full locker, you are looking at $68.75 per year, and $31.25 per semester. There is also a one year deal for towels and it is $43.75. For one semester of towel services, you will pay $18.75. Next I have a website that will navigate you to a site where you can see all the cardio equipment, selectorized machines, the free weight equipment, and the free motion equipment (http://www.purdue.edu/RecSports/facilities/colby.htm ). I now am going to turn to some classes you can take at Purdue University’s RSC, which are called Learn-to-Play. These classes do cost money, unfortunately. The classes that cost $77 dollars are Power Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, PiYo, Cycle, Cycle In/Yoga Out, Cycle Pilates, Good Morning Ride, Cycle Strength, kickboxing, and Go The Distance. There are two classes that are offered for $57.75 and they are Yoga Flow, and Pumped up PiYo. The next two classes are offered for fewer than 40 dollars. They are TGIF Cycle for $38.50 and Winter Cycle Ultimate for $31.50. The RSC offer jobs to Purdue students. You can officiate, lifeguard, and facilitate. Finally, I found out that the RSC offers Personal Training and Fitness Assessments. Hope this information helps and makes you want to go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment