Monday, February 2, 2009

Blog #4

Hey so it’s been awhile since I last blogged (three days to be exact), but I haven’t just been sitting around this weekend. I took some time to go and experience the RSC from a personal view. Friday after my meeting I decided to head downstairs and workout in the fitness center. After my meeting, I knew I had 88 types of cardio machines to choose from. I decided to go with one of nine cyber upright bikes. On Saturday, I went with free weight equipment. It was very easy to find what I needed. The best part was that if I needed a spotter or some assistance on a lift, I could ask any one of the staff members working. I found it to be very clean and if I had any reason to think that it was not clean, I could use one of the many sanitary spray bottles complemented with one of many free towels. By the way, they do wash the towels for you after each use. On Sunday, I went to the aquatics center and did some swimming. The pool was freezing, but it was just an amazing facility. The locker room was equipped with a swimsuit dryer, which was very useful. I am currently going over all the information Sara presented me so I can inform you with more information about the RSC. I will talk more about what Sara went over with me in our meeting on Friday tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment