Thursday, February 5, 2009
Final Blog
For the last week I have been blogging about the RSC, which stands recreational sports center. In my recent blogs, I was trying to inform you all with what all the RSC has to offer to the students and to the faculty members here at Purdue University. My second day of blogging, I talked about how I explored the RSC by walking throughout the entire building. I explained everything that was on each floor and where you could find anything of your interest. I also talked about the RSC hours of operation. My plans for the next day did not turn out so good. I thought that I was going to have my meeting with Sara, who is a student facility manager, but that did not go as planned. Inside I got a hold of Doug who was working the front desk. He told me about the aquatics center, and where it is located, directions to get there, and the hours it is available to students. In my next blog, I talked about experiencing the RSC at first hand. In my most recent one I explained all about the RSC, from its fees to the classes that are offered at the recreational sports center. I talked about the equipment and the availability of a personal trainer or a fitness assessment if you happen to be interested. All of these things were offered at Purdue University’s RSC. I believe I have kept my word in offering you as much information about the RSC as I could. I now hope you will take what I have learned and informed you about and pursue the great opportunity of using all the wonderful things Purdue University’s Recreational Sports Center has to offer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment