Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blog #1

Hello there, I am Austin, a student at Purdue University. For the next week, I’ll be blogging on this website about everything I can learn about the Purdue RSC. You may be asking yourself now what is the RSC? This is exactly want I want you to think. Many of you may think you may know all about the RSC. Well, what I am going to do with this blog is hopefully prove you wrong. In doing so, I will provide you with lots information that could help. First, the RSC stands for recreational sports center, which many people call the “co-rec.” I am going to look into this and find out as much as I can about what it has to offer to you as students and faculty. I will be looking into the cost for a membership, as well as certain fees. I am planning on finding out my information by setting up some interviews with staff members at the RSC, and talking to my peers and seeing what they enjoy at the “co-rec.” I will be updating everyday on what I have learned and informing you with everything I can about the recreational sports center.

No comments:

Post a Comment